What Is Mobile Phone Marketing Anyway?
As the term, “Mobile Marketing,” means different things to different people, let me tell you what it means to me and my firm.
To us, Mobile Marketing means to get your website or marketing message in front of your targeted audience via “mobile” devices like cell phones and iPad-type devices.
This can include sending “Mobile Coupons” “Mobile Virtual Tours” or other marketing messages direct to your customer’s cell phones or ensuring that your website is “mobile friendly.
Lets take a closer look at Mobile Marketing and how you can incorporate it into your overall marketing plan.
Why You Should Care About Mobile Marketing
Here are some of the latest stats concerning the “mobile marketing” trend:
- Apple now call themselves a Mobile company, not a Computer company anymore.
- Millions of websites have gone “Mobile Friendly” in their design.
(Mobile Facebook users has reached (and surpassed) 150 million)
- The “average” person is said to look at their mobile phone 37 times a day. (I think it’s more than that)
- The Mobile population is now 5x bigger than the Internet population (meaning you have a chance to get in front of a much larger audience)
- The “open rate” on text messages (aka SMS) is 5x higher than the open rate on emails. (while we are still big proponents of email marketing, it is easier to get your marketing messages seen when they are sent as text messages)
Are you seeing the trend in mobile phone marketing?
Companies, both big and small, are investing their time and efforts into expanding the “mobile device” market and the more this occurs, the more opportunity you have to get in front of your targeted audience.
Where Do We Go From Here?
If you’re ready to give mobile marketing a try and attract new business, we’d love to discuss your individual needs.
To get started, give us a call at: (845) 774-6268 or visit:
http://webbullie.com/contact-us/ and complete our online form to request an appointment.
We’ll set an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you (typically 30 minutes in length) to learn more about your business and tell you how we can help.
< !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">